“I confess I do not believe in time. I like to fold my magic carpet, after use, in such a way as to superimpose one part of the pattern upon another. Let visitors trip. And the highest enjoyment of timelessness―in a landscape selected at random―is when I stand among rare butterflies and their food plants.- nabokov
Thursday, September 19, 2019
My thoughts on reality
Christian Nihilists say, "Reality is not what you make it. You are merely one person. There are billions of people out there. You are merely yourself. Stop thinking that you can change the world. Stop thinking that what you want should matter. God is God. He is so much. We are reminded of that when we look out at the stars. We don't matter at all." why should it be that we do not matter? does God make trash all of the sudden? if we really do not matter, then why should that thought hurt? why should it feel as if we were supposed to matter?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHEN MOTHER READS ALOUD
WHEN MOTHER READS ALOUD When mother reads aloud, the past Seems real as every day; I hear the tramp of armies vast, I see the spears and la...
-
Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunnt-rovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk Interjection (nonce) A sound which ...
-
Why do you guys have to injure my heart over things that I have no control over? Yes, I grieve! I always grieve! I don't know how to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment