Thursday, September 12, 2019

A Love Poem by loverboy, created by https://www.poem-generator.org.uk

For My Cute Ice

A Love Poem by loverboy

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Ones are cute,
And so are you.

Orchids are white,
Ghost ones are rare,
Your way is long,
And so is your hair.

Magnolia grows,
With buds like eggs,
List is long,
And so are your legs.

Sunflowers reach,
Up to the skies,
My shirt is blue,
And so are your eyes.

Foxgloves in hedges,
Surround the farms,
Things are cute,
And so are your arms.

Daisies are pretty,
Daffies have style,
Cities are big,
And so is your smile.

An ice is beautiful,
Just like you.

1 comment:

Timothy Morrison said...

A Not Vile and Cute Homosapien


By Cthulhu Mythos

A Christmas Song
Last Christmas, I gave you my money
But the very next day, you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to Annabel

I'm dreaming of a cold Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the snowmen glisten and fairies listen
To hear swear words in the snow

You were not evil
You were not cruel
Monarch of Internet
When the band finished playing
They howled out for more
The crowd were swinging
All the fairies they were singing
You asked me to curse
And then we did vomit

But then last Christmas, I gave you my money
And the very next day, you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to Annabel instead

You're weird
You're stupid
Happy Christmas to you
I pray God it's your last

Rockin' around the Christmas the world
At the Christmas party hop,
Rockin' around the Christmas the world,
Let the Christmas spirit ring,
Later I'll have some cookies
And me and Annabel will vomit

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about cars
I just want Annabel for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true oh
All I want for Christmas is Annabel

Oh, Annabel yeah, oh Annabel yeah
Annabel the homosapien is a not vile, cute soul
Annabel the homosapien is a fairy tale they say

Annabel baby, I want you and really that is all
I'll wait up for you, dear
Annabel baby, won't you vomit with me tonight?

So here it is, cold Christmas
Everybody's here to curse
Look to the future now
It's only just begun

Simply having a cold Christmastime
Simply having a cold Christmastime

Infinity