Thursday, September 26, 2019

Art Tim Cajote Sabangan updated his profile picture. a poem by him

Pray for a while
Our father
That you are in the heavens
Hallowed be your name
Come to us your kingdom,...
Do your will
Here on the earth
As in heaven, give us today
The bread of each day, forgive our trespasses
Just like
We forgive
To those who offend us,
Do not let us fall into temptation
And deliver us from all evil. Amen.
Dear lord,
I thank you;
For this wonderful day,
For my family
For my food
For a roof to rest
For one more of work
And mainly
For one more day of life next to the people I love most.
Bless, Lord:
To my family
To my friend and
To those who are not, because day, they also need you.
Bless Lord:
To my country, take it from your mercy
That is great and infinite.
Calm the wrath of its inhabitants..
Do not allow Lord that streets of
your beloved land continue to swim in blood.
Light up those who come out to manifest.
Bless Lord, who is reading this message now.
fulfill your dreams,
Take care your steps,
I ask you in the name of your beloved son Jesus Amen!
For charity you can share this beautiful prayer in the form of message, if you do, I thank you infinitely, it will be great because, in a few moments, many people will be praying for the peace of the
"things happen for something"
Everything goes around and comes!
Do it with faith.
God loves you!
Pass it to so many people know that will help you this powerful prayer....
Don't cut it.💛💙❤️for charity.

No comments:

Infinity