Monday, April 11, 2022

Preface to a tract

 I know that you are bored of the idea of information, and you know that nobody will ever date you if you're into reading, but dating isn't really everything, And in a lot of countries, people don't date? And besides, dating gets to be seen as stupid as you grow up. Also I know that you are in pain, and I am sorry to be writing this, and I am sorry to have you read this, and I am sorry that I ever wanted you to read this! Please throw this away rather than read it! You are in pain! I cannot do anything about that! Please 🙏 just throw this away, and forget that I exist, but God is not a Karen! He is not triggered! He is beyond emotions! He is not a terrorist! Terrorists control others! They rule by fear! They are ruled by their emotions! God is not a mere human! Wait! I am sorry that I mentioned God or anything about anything, and once again, I am sorry that you're reading this! We are not terrorists! Yes, you can believe in truth and not be a terrorist! That's actually possible! No, I am not God! I do not define truth! I do not define reality! I am as much a sinner as you! I am not a Nazi! Please🙏 don't hate us! We don't seek to control your mind!

No comments:

Infinity