I am good, because I am me, and because I am me, you should just trust everything I say! Those are them out there! O no! Not them! Gross people, no, bugs! Squish the bugs! They want to kiss your daughter! This is bad, because... Of course, it is! I am the guy writing this. That makes me truth defined! It's them! They exist! That's bad, because .... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa! They are here! No! No! Nooooooooooo! Stop them from doing whatever the heck it is that they do! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Nooooooooooooo!
“I confess I do not believe in time. I like to fold my magic carpet, after use, in such a way as to superimpose one part of the pattern upon another. Let visitors trip. And the highest enjoyment of timelessness―in a landscape selected at random―is when I stand among rare butterflies and their food plants.- nabokov
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Night-Piece by Solomon ibn Gabirol
Night-Piece Solomon ibn Gabirol translated from the Hebrew by Emma Lazarus Night, and the heavens beam serene with peace, Like a pure hea...
-
Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunnt-rovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk Interjection (nonce) A sound which ...
No comments:
Post a Comment