If only all science would go away, if only all philosophy would go away, if only all thoughts and contentions would just go away, but they won't! We cry all the day long! We cry without end, and it doesn't matter! You can honestly learn to go without having everything that you want! Honestly you can! You are not a cat! You are not a dog! You are a human! Humans learn to live without what they want!
“I confess I do not believe in time. I like to fold my magic carpet, after use, in such a way as to superimpose one part of the pattern upon another. Let visitors trip. And the highest enjoyment of timelessness―in a landscape selected at random―is when I stand among rare butterflies and their food plants.- nabokov
Thursday, February 24, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHEN MOTHER READS ALOUD
WHEN MOTHER READS ALOUD When mother reads aloud, the past Seems real as every day; I hear the tramp of armies vast, I see the spears and la...
-
Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunnt-rovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk Interjection (nonce) A sound which ...
-
Why do you guys have to injure my heart over things that I have no control over? Yes, I grieve! I always grieve! I don't know how to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment