Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Dada poem 7

 For the sea of the people,

I don't think about Biden or two of this stuff.

It's not from the dark side of the greatest show ever!

You mean that Satan is scary?


You mean that you solve a lot of problems with the baby in your life?

It wouldn't have been a child in your mind.

It takes me a week or two sometimes to get around to be in your mind.

Edit the baby on Poe and Miss Prime Minister?


Darth Biden is scary to be honest about Biden!

This book is not really good for when you're looking forward to the game to vote.

I'm missing something that Satan has to endure for when you're going to vote for the baby on your face?

Even though the sea of water was a child at my age.


If you're a child in your house and Miss Prime Minister,

You mean that Satan was so sickening?

Santa was a child at the time of the day when you're not from a lot of problems with your life!

X-Ray vision was a good idea and it was so much easier for me to vote on your dad because I don't think about Biden!

No comments:

Infinity