Wednesday, August 24, 2022

[Evolution] Sent messages missing in search folders9

 [Evolution] Sent messages missing in search folders9

Yahoo/Inbox
  • binarynoise via evolution-list <evolution-list@gnome.org>Unsubscribe
    To:evolution-list@gnome.org
    Tue, Aug 23 at 7:05 AM
    Hello everyone,
    I have set up search folders to group inboxes and unread messages, but
    I notices that although I have set up the filters to include all
    related messages, messages sent by me as response are missing.

    How and where can I include them in the search folder?

    My current configuration is like this:
    (sorry if not translated properly, but you get the idea)
    - look for objects that meet: all the critria
    - include conversations: all related
    - state is not read, not spam, not deleted, not draft

    Thanks for your help,
    Greetings
    binarynoise
    _______________________________________________
    evolution-list mailing list
    To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ...

No comments:

Infinity