Saturday, August 13, 2022

🌈Dysphoria [Original Song ft. GUMI Eng]

 🌈once again, with a sorrowful gaze

eyes look back, peering deep into a broken heart watching as i tear away the things that seem to, every day, just leave me up in pieces being torn apart looking down i see every part of me feels like breaking after every single day most importantly something inside me keeps on aching knowing that i'll never be the same as them i'll make a wish try to change what makes me who i am and give up on what bothers me i might as well not even try keep on hoping, so you'll see there's nothing here but misery you'll find that this is what i've come to be face the facts i can't change them even if i try not meant to live life as a boy so why must i be born this way? try again, day after day to fix what causes my dismay but give up knowing that i really might as well just die once again, with every passing day things get worse, like my body's being torn apart cry some more and waste away it's not like i care anyway what use is there in trying when it's plain as day looking down i see every part of me feels like breaking into tiny little shards most importantly something inside me knows it's pointless living if i'll never be like them so one more time try to change what makes me who i am and give up on what bothers me i might as well not even try keep on hoping, so you'll see there's nothing here but misery you'll find that this is what i've come to be face the facts i can't change them even if i try i can't live my life as a boy so what if i was born this way? try again, day after day to fix what causes my dismay but give up knowing that i really might as well just try again deep inside i know just who i am it doesn't matter what they say so what if i was born this way? keep on hoping, so you'll see i might just change who i can be and live my life as the girl that i know i am and though you see, every part of me feels like breaking after every single day most importantly my heart keeps beating i'll do anything it takes if i can be like all the rest

No comments:

Infinity