this is to all the "pro-choicers" out there: what about our rights? aren't we human, too? we should have the right to not have to see abortion ads. we should have the right to not have abortion advertised in biology books. we need that right. think about that.
“I confess I do not believe in time. I like to fold my magic carpet, after use, in such a way as to superimpose one part of the pattern upon another. Let visitors trip. And the highest enjoyment of timelessness―in a landscape selected at random―is when I stand among rare butterflies and their food plants.- nabokov
Wednesday, May 4, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHEN MOTHER READS ALOUD
WHEN MOTHER READS ALOUD When mother reads aloud, the past Seems real as every day; I hear the tramp of armies vast, I see the spears and la...
-
Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunnt-rovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk Interjection (nonce) A sound which ...
-
Why do you guys have to injure my heart over things that I have no control over? Yes, I grieve! I always grieve! I don't know how to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment