Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Label me what you will, but I don't get evolution

I know that you are all "why do they let this idiot online?" , when I say this, but I do totally don't get evolution! Animals turn into other animals, and you tell me that it is all sciencey and because sciencey, therefore put up with nonsense. This is not a matter of where the world came from! This is not a matter of ethics! This is simply a matter of realizing that if an idea only makes sense when you are reading books about it, then that makes it nonsense! This theory of evolution is not even well written nonsense! I don't get the theory as a matter of where anything came from, but rather as a matter of strange beliefs that make no sense at all! Some people believe in flat earth. Some in true love. Some in evolution! It is a belief! That is all! We ought to just label it as that! I don't know where the world came from, but I am willing to say that! I don't pretend to know more than I do! I am not saying that God(dess) made the world! I am also not saying that (S)He didn't! I am willing to say that I don't know everything! Perhaps evolution did happen! Perhaps it didn't! What I important is that we don't pretend that we can understand reality. Reality is what matters, and not theories, equations, and books!

No comments:

Infinity