Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Dada poem

Do you want me alone?
You think that you can understand reality!
I don't know what reality is.
You can see the mind of a question about it!
The new one is not needed to be vaccinated against him!

I was raised on the western side of the flies!
God bless your mind and body works for me to be vaccinated!
Don't listen and girls club of dialectical materialism!
The activation code for me is true love!
I was saying that you can use it to be allowed within your enemies!

It was supposed to have lifted up with nonsense and Chanukah!
You accept it to get all that you can understand the importance of having fun!
We don't ponder the whole thing!
The Japanese used in life and imaginary lovers!
You can not have dates for the craziness of dialectical materialism!
God bless you and your mind?

No comments:

Infinity