Truth does not exist any longer. The world hates the concept of legacy, and monuments have to be smashed to pieces because they exist! Death to the past. Long live the present! Death to biology! Death to morals. Death to truth! Death to reality! Nothing matters, because nothing is allowed to matter! And there is a thing called "sin", and some people used to give a single care in the world about such, only they don't anymore! That's a thing! So, yeah!
“I confess I do not believe in time. I like to fold my magic carpet, after use, in such a way as to superimpose one part of the pattern upon another. Let visitors trip. And the highest enjoyment of timelessness―in a landscape selected at random―is when I stand among rare butterflies and their food plants.- nabokov
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHEN MOTHER READS ALOUD
WHEN MOTHER READS ALOUD When mother reads aloud, the past Seems real as every day; I hear the tramp of armies vast, I see the spears and la...
-
Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunnt-rovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk Interjection (nonce) A sound which ...
-
Why do you guys have to injure my heart over things that I have no control over? Yes, I grieve! I always grieve! I don't know how to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment