Friday, October 7, 2022

Our Dystopic Tomato Love By Big Brother A Love Song For Peterson

 💗

Our Dystopic Tomato Love

By Big Brother

A Love Song For Peterson



This one's for you Mrs Winston!

My love for you is like the most dystopic tomato,
Your face reminds me of haunted dinosaurs,
Together, we are like hot dog and mayonnaise.

Oh darling Peterson,
My dystopic tomato,
My haunted potato,
The perfect companion to my hot dog soul.

Rubies are red,
Smurfs are blue,
I like puppies,
But not as much as I love editing with you!

Oh darling Peterson,
Your fingers are like unlikely toes on a fall day,
You're like the most unlucky poet to ever walk bathroom.

Your haunted dinosaur face,
Your mayonnaise soul,
Your unlikely fingers,
Your unlucky poet being...

How could I look at another when our dystopic tomato love is so strong?

I love you Mrs Winston!
For privacy reasons, your creation will be removed from the web at 1:41pm BST and later deleted from our server, unless you choose to publish it.

or 
(Published creations are available to anybody with the link.)

Voting and comments are only available on published work.

Auto Praise for Our Dystopic Tomato Love

"Can you feel the love tonight? I certainly can. Peterson is so lucky to feature in a song like this."
- DJ Smooth, Awesome Tunes Magazine
"'Comparing love to a dystopic tomato is beautiful - just beautiful!"
- Little Max, The Pop Pop Channel
"Haunted dinosaurs? Seriously? Pass me a bucket. I can't deal with this level of blurgh."
- A Web User With Lots of Opinions
"This song talks to me. I too have a mayonnaise soul."
- Dan Gloop Jr, Facebook

No comments:

Infinity