Everyone should weep over this! We have been betrayed! Truth doesn't matter to anyone anymore! Everything is political! Everything is nonsense! Why is truth not allowed to exist anymore? Why is innocence not allowed to exist anymore? Why did we have to ask questions? Why did information have to be found out? Eve was punished for asking questions! She lost her innocence! Her little heart was destroyed! We, too, asked questions that we shouldn't have! We do not need answers. We need healing! We need to cry!
“I confess I do not believe in time. I like to fold my magic carpet, after use, in such a way as to superimpose one part of the pattern upon another. Let visitors trip. And the highest enjoyment of timelessness―in a landscape selected at random―is when I stand among rare butterflies and their food plants.- nabokov
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everybody should weep over us
Everyone should weep over this! We have been betrayed! Truth doesn't matter to anyone anymore! Everything is political! Everything is n...
-
Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunnt-rovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk Interjection (nonce) A sound which ...
No comments:
Post a Comment