Why are you being so mean? Grow up! There is more to the universe than your measly little emotions! Grow up! Get over your feelings, over your sadness every time you don't get your own way! Grow up! The world does not revolve around what you want! Grow up! Get over your feelings. If it's "mean" to you for me to speak the truth, then the problem is with you!
“I confess I do not believe in time. I like to fold my magic carpet, after use, in such a way as to superimpose one part of the pattern upon another. Let visitors trip. And the highest enjoyment of timelessness―in a landscape selected at random―is when I stand among rare butterflies and their food plants.- nabokov
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHEN MOTHER READS ALOUD
WHEN MOTHER READS ALOUD When mother reads aloud, the past Seems real as every day; I hear the tramp of armies vast, I see the spears and la...
-
Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunnt-rovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk Interjection (nonce) A sound which ...
-
Why do you guys have to injure my heart over things that I have no control over? Yes, I grieve! I always grieve! I don't know how to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment