Thursday, July 13, 2023

Ha! Ha! Ha! You're in pain!

The world says, "Ha! Ha! He-he! Hoo-hoo! You're crying! I caused you pain! I caused you grief! Let me la la la laugh, such laughter at your tears! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Such laughter at your tears, your pain! I make you cry! See your tears! I cause you grief! Such joy at your torment!"


Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! For God's sake! For God's most high and holy sake! Care about others! Care about whether people cry! What if, in the sight of God, what if you found out that the people who you hurt are of more worth than you, you slime wad of refuse? What if you found that when you hurt others, that you deserve whatever pain you receive from them? Think about that! Think about it long and hard! Ask your own soul, "Can it ever be right for me to worship myself and hate all others?" Grow up! Care about others! Stop caring about yourself! Get over yourself and your greed!

No comments:

Infinity