Saturday, September 10, 2022

A Christian Tract for Modern Times

I know! This is a tract! I am sorry that I gave it to you! I am such a whiney baby, and I force my beliefs on others to ease my own inner torment of having to have them! I should tend to my own hurt, and realize the the world should not have to be as I would like it! You have your thoughts! I have mine! I should just leave you alone! You have your own hurts to deal with! I know that there are a lot of bad people who use their beliefs to hurt you, and I am sorry that those people are out there! I am so sorry that you are reading this tract! I am so sorry for having given it to you! We do not want to hurt you! We are not imperialists! We do not seek to enslave you to what we want! We believe that women are human! And we are sorry that we used that word women there! You saw it as hateful! You have every right in the world to grieve! I am sorry to be telling you my beliefs! This is so imperialistic! Please 🙏 throw this tract into the trash!

No comments:

Infinity