“I confess I do not believe in time. I like to fold my magic carpet, after use, in such a way as to superimpose one part of the pattern upon another. Let visitors trip. And the highest enjoyment of timelessness―in a landscape selected at random―is when I stand among rare butterflies and their food plants.- nabokov
Thursday, February 6, 2020
can anybody ever know if they are in love?
can anybody ever really know if they are in love? it is so hard to know these things. do you just sort of feel different when you see that special someone? do you somehow get some kind of signal? do angels start singing? gods and goddesses? prophets? little kids? what? they never tell us. nobody tells us. they ask us why we would ever want to know. is there any way to ever know? i doubt it, because if there had been a way, then there were someone who could tell me if i am in love with anybody. but what is love? i want to know what love is! i want you to show me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Night-Piece by Solomon ibn Gabirol
Night-Piece Solomon ibn Gabirol translated from the Hebrew by Emma Lazarus Night, and the heavens beam serene with peace, Like a pure hea...
-
Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunnt-rovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk Interjection (nonce) A sound which ...
-
Why do you guys have to injure my heart over things that I have no control over? Yes, I grieve! I always grieve! I don't know how to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment